How Do You Market/Brand Your Business Online
– Over 90% of prospective customers will visit your website before considering doing business with you
– A high-quality website will improve your ability to convert a prospect into a customer.
– 68% of web sales are lost because the website design does not look credible .
– The #1 reason people abandon a website is bad design.
Here is just the basic ricing structure
$1050.00 ( Between 1-8 pages)
$1750.00 ( Between 10-12 pages)
Website over 12 pages, please contact us.
Service 2: Website Redesign
Let our company work with you to redesign your current website by updating to current Internet technology or to help create a new look for your site. Our design team will conduct an interview with the client and go through their current site with them to determine needed improvements. First our website designers allow the client to explain what their goals for the site are, not only the purpose and function of the site, but also explain what and how they would like features changed. Then our designers will work with the client’s old website and the clients suggestions and requests to come up with a redesigned version of the site. Similar to the standard web design process, no coding is done until the client approves the mock up of the site. So if your company already has a website, but feel that we may be able to help you improve your site, please call us today!
Service 3: Interactive Flash
– Flash is a multimedia graphics program specially for use on the Web.
– Flash enables you to create interactive “movies” on the Web.
– Flash uses vector graphics, which means that the graphics can be scaled to any size without losing clarity or quality.
Service 4: E-Commerce
E-commerce (shopping carts) is the online transaction of business, featuring linked computer systems of the vendor, host, and buyer. Electronic transactions involve the transfer of ownership or rights to use a good or service. Most people are familiar with business-to-consumer electronic business (B2C). Common illustrations include Amazon.com, llbean.com, CompUSA.com, travelocity.com, and hotels.com.
E-commerce can be divided into:
– E-tailing or “virtual storefronts” on Web sites with online catalogs, sometimes gathered into a “virtual mall”
– The gathering and use of demographic data through Web contacts
– Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), the business-to-business exchange of data
e-mail and fax and their use as media for reaching prospects and established customers (for example, with newsletters)
Service 5: Social Network
A social network service focuses on building and reflecting social network or social relationship among people, e.g., who share interests and/or activities. A social network service essentially consists of a representation of each user (often a profile), his/her social links, and a variety of additional services. Most social network services are web based and provide various ways for users to interact over the internet, such as e-mail and instant messaging services.
Service 6: SEO (Internet Marketing)
Search engines are one of the primary ways that Internet users find Web sites. That’s why a Web site with good search engine listings may see a dramatic increase in traffic.
Search engine optimization means ensuring that your Web pages are accessible to search engines and are focused in ways that help improve the chances they will be found. We make sure that your site comes on the top pages of google, bing and yahoo.